UNIVERSITIES OFFERING BACHELOR DEGREES IN RISK MANAGEMENT AND INSURANCE
Criteria for choosing these universities:
- Program in existence for at least 8 years (5 years of graduates).
- At least 5 insurance courses required for a major.
- At least 2 full-time faculty members.
- AACSB (Association to Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business) Accreditation
- Moderately difficult and higher entrance requirements.
- Known within Bermuda’s insurance industry.
University of Calgary, Alberta
Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana
Florida State University, Tallahassee
University of Georgia, Athens
Georgia State University, Atlanta
University of Hartford, Connecticut
Katie School of Insurance and Finance, Illinois State University, Normal
Indiana State University, Terre Haute
University of North Texas, Denton
Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
Peter J. Tobin College of Business, St. John’s University, New York
Fox School of Business, Temple University, Philadelphia
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond
Wisconsin-Madison University, Madison
University of Houston , Downtown
University of Louisiana , Monroe
University of North Carolina ,Charlotte
Appalachian State University , Boone, North Carolina